Menu

Working With Medical Insurance


About Me

Working With Medical Insurance

For a few years, we really struggled with medical problems. Our kids were always coming down with something, and it seemed like we could never figure out what to do about illnesses. I started thinking about how to make things right, and a friend of ours mentioned that seeking regular medical help could really benefit us. We worked with our medical insurance provider to get the help we needed, and it was amazing to see how much better our children felt. I decided to make a blog all about working with medical insurance, because going to the doctor today could make your life a lot better tomorrow.

Categories

Archive

Latest Posts

Qualifying Life Events And Health Insurance
26 October 2020

If you have ever had a health insurance policy, yo

Advantage Or Supplemental Plan?
2 July 2020

Trying to figure out which Medicare plan will best

Understanding The Different Types Of Health Insurance Plans
19 November 2019

Having health insurance can be a difference-maker,

4 Things To Consider Before Buying Health Insurance
9 September 2019

Insurance can be a good way to protect yourself an

3 Tips For Finding The Right Family Health Coverage
13 January 2019

If you have a growing family, you no doubt want to

Qualifying Life Events And Health Insurance

If you have ever had a health insurance policy, you have probably seen the term — Qualifying Life Event (QLE). However, just because you have seen the term, it does not mean you fully understand it. In case you are ever in a predicament where you need to rely on this coverage component, it is a good idea to ensure you are knowledgeable. Importance of QLE When most people shop for health insurance, they are not necessarily shopping for the future. Read More 

Advantage Or Supplemental Plan?

Trying to figure out which Medicare plan will best cover your needs can be a real challenge. Most people need some coverage beyond just original Medicare since it will only cover 80% of your healthcare needs. That may sound like a lot, but if you need surgery or an expensive procedure, you could be on the line for tens of thousands of dollars once you figure in a hospital stay. Since most people cannot afford the remaining 20%, there are other options. Read More